LET'S GET INVOLVED FOR A BETTER FIJI

Moderator: Vuanimasei

LET'S GET INVOLVED FOR A BETTER FIJI

Postby san jose gal on Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:09 pm

VANUA O VITI

The aim of this topic is to ask you to participate. We can leave the past in the past and see what we can do today and tomorrow to improve things and the lives of our loved ones in Fiji. first thing we can all do is get involved. Please make yourself involved.

I hope that we can all contribute something positive either in deeds or wisdom to the new Fiji interim govenment. Something I do know for sure, we all like the same things. These things are: honest/hard working government who can rid of poverty and help the disadvantages. Fiji can be self sufficient if we promote our own people to be self sufficient.

Luke Ratuvuki is serving in the new interim government. let's hope that he can help our rural farmers get some of those agricultural schemes working for the people this time. We must stop depending on overseas nations to send us help. We can wipe out our national debt if we promote enough resources in fiji. Suga and Tourism are not enough. WE have to look for more resources, like Fisheries, griculture?? ........Let's hope when the next election comes, that they actually send us ballot papers so we can hav a say.

Let's ask SITERI MARAVOU to be our co-ordinator and get Bainimarama's new goverment to send us ballot papers this year in plenty of time so our votes can be counted.

:roll: Please don't say you're not interested, because you have to get interested in your country and where it's heading. You can't do that if you don't get involved.........GOD BLESS :arrow: [code][/code]
MOZART
san jose gal

Get Involved

Postby Vuanimasei on Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:42 pm

Hello San Jose Girl and thank you for suggesting that I get the ballot papers...know what? I'd rather be not involved till I know there's no more changes in this Military Lead Regime. Even if there is a General Election this year....what are the chances that the COUP CULTURE will stop?

Siteri
Vuanimasei

LET'S HELP FIJI FORWARD

Postby san jose gal on Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:18 am

HELLO VUNIMASEI

I respect your views but I think you have the ability to contribute in a real positive way. We may not be able to stop the 'coup culture' but you and I and all those interested could make a diference by educating people with our combined resources. Together we can take small steps and make a difference.

Let's give it more thoughts please.
MOZART
san jose gal

Good One!!

Postby Vukivou on Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:02 pm

Vuanimasei is a good candidate for that..I believe with her experience and contact she should do a good job.
Vukivou

PLEASE GET INVOLVED

Postby san jose gal on Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:56 pm

Global Partners of Fiji, please response by checking this out. http://www.gpofiji.com

estvee :idea:
MOZART
san jose gal

Postby san jose gal on Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:23 am

Hello Vukivou

I agree with your idea that Siteri Maravou is a good rep to join us and get our voice across to the Interim govt.

United we stand, Kemamiu dau kaiya mai KADAVU na yanuyanu ni sautu, NEVER SAY DIE

estvee :)
MOZART
san jose gal

Postby NOX on Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:12 pm

lia boto lequ numia...vece tavu na lewa sewa...ni o datou na tubarakidroya e lia yali na matanitu...he he he!

have a nice day :lol:
NOX

Return to Tukuni Iko